Registration Documents for Already-Enrolled Students
- 2023 VHS New Student Information_booklet.pdf
- VHS_NA_Parent_Registration_Information_booklet 23-24.pdf
- Advisement Info Night 1.30.23 .pdf
- Pre Advisement presentation 23-24 .pdf
- Advisement Guide 2023.pdf
- 2023-2024 Elective Offerings.pdf
- Power of 15_Earn College Credit in High School
- Graduation Requirements Checklist Class of 2016+
- 23-24 Senior Advisement form.pdf
- 23-24 Junior Advisement form.pdf
- 23-24 Sophomore Advisement form.pdf
Registration Checklist for New Students
We are thrilled your student will be enrolling at Veterans High School. To register your student, please follow all steps below to complete the registration process.
Step 1: Click HERE to be redirected to the Online Registration Page. Please note that completing the online forms will assist us in registering your child. However, it is a requirement that the parent go to Central Registration in order to complete the registration process.
Step 2: Schedule an appointment at Veterans High School to complete the registration process. Contact the counseling office at 478-218-7566 to schedule your appointment. All required documents for registration can be found at the Online Registration Page linked to in Step 1.
STUDENTS MUST HAVE ALL REQUIRED ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS IN ORDER TO ENROLL.
PLEASE NOTE: At your central registration visit, you MUST bring with you two types of proof of residency and transcripts/report cards or you WILL NOT be able to enroll your student. There will be no exceptions.
We are happy you will be joining the Veterans High Family!